We're so excited that the Christmas tree season has started. Our first two days have been wonderful and we've had hundreds of happy families visit the farm.
We can't wait to have you come out to the farm to pick your own Christmas tree too. We've heard a few questions over and over and thought we'd address them here:
1. You can bring your dog as long as they're on a leash.
2. Here are directions to the farm.
3. We provide everything you need to cut down your tree - from a saw to a stick to measure your tree to twine to tie it to your vehicle.
4. Complimentary marshmallow roasting, pine cone painting, apple cider and coffee is ONLY on the weekends.
5. We are open every day until Christmas eve. Weekends from 9 until dark and Weekdays from noon until dark.
6. Oh, and dark is around 5:30 p.m. so make sure you get here before 6 p.m. so you have enough time to pick out your tree in the field.
If you have any other questions - don't hesitate to call us at 281-4833.
Can't wait to see you out here!